Sunday, July 08, 2007

Birthday Catch-up



I should have posted this a long time ago, but I really haven't had the time before now to go through my iPhoto library to pick the cutest photo from "the Dude's" birthday. This is from the actual birthday day, Dan has all the pics from the family party and I haven't looked at them yet.

This boy is such a doll, I can't describe the feeling I get deep down for this adorable little guy. He has been such a blessing to our family and my heart feels like it will just burst when he says "Mommy, can you hold me?"

Um, yeah!

3 comments:

Shawn White said...

Hmmm - I think I liked the other picture better - the one that was up initially with this post.

Shawn

Laura said...

I couldn't pick between the two, so now I have them both up!

D.L. White said...

They're both great! I can't believe how big he's getting. He's such a fun kid! Happy belated birthday dude! :P