Saturday, October 13, 2007

Roadtrip, Beaches and Disneyland!


We're finally home after a wonderful week in Southern California. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the kids were amazing and no one had a melt down or was ill, which I had prayed fervently about. We spent an entire day at Disneyland from opening until they kicked us out an hour after closing! This picture is at the Small World ride with my mom, my cousin Cindy, her mom and Cindy's adorable kids.


Here's J, K and N in line to ride Dumbo.


We had a great day at Coronado Island playing in the sand and surf. J was taken down by the very first wave after we'd been on the beach for 5 minuets, but she didn't cry and she held hands with Grandma for the rest of the day!

Thank you to all who prayed for us to have a safe and fun trip. We were so blessed to get some time away with friends and family but next time we want Daddy to come too!

3 comments:

D.L. White said...

Thanks for sharing the cool pics! I'm still so jealous you all go to go to Disneyland. I'm long over due for a trip to the happiest place on earth! Glad to hear it actually was a happy trip with no meltdowns and that you're back safe and sound!

Laura said...

I took a lot more pics than I could post, so remind me to show them to you the next time you're here!

The park closed at 8, but we stayed another hour having dinner, getting the kids silhouette cutouts and buying souvenirs.

Even-though I couldn't get you a prize, I still thought about you a lot! We rode the Nightmare Before Christmas... it's so cute. The crowds were down because we were there on Tuesday, so we went on 17 rides! It was so awesome!

The kids loved every minuet of it and I loved that it was FREE! It pays to be thankful for your friendships!

Jes said...

Yeah! I was hoping for pictures! You guys look like you had a great time!

Love you!
Me