Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Love Ann!

Ok, I added Ann Coulter's web link to my page because I really love what she has to say. Dan said I had better be careful who I tell that I liker her, someone could get offended. Although some people might need to read with a grain of salt, I like how conservative she is and she doesn't care who she offends! I'm certainly not comparing her to Jesus, but He wasn't politically correct either. In our current world of not wanting to step on toes, she tells it like it is in a way that people need to hear and I predict she will continue to have a growing audience.

Enjoy!

p.s. Although Ann's current article "It's Hard Out Here for a Pump" is good, I was particularly fond of the following posts:
-Lie Down With Strippers Wake-up With Pleas
-Brown is the New Black
-Revenge of the Queers
You can access these articles, and a host of others, on her Archives tab at the left of her home page. Happy reading, salt shaker in hand.

2 comments:

Shawn White said...

*zing* go the strings. that was a pretty good article by her - she's got some sharp wit. :) oh, and i've got a theory about running low on gas.

shawn

Laura said...

Her latest article about the Dems and gas taxes is very good, and might get some 'higher-ups' in DC to take notice. We can only hope!