Thursday, April 13, 2006

Precious Children

Sometimes I forget how blessed I am to have my three children. My girl is so innocent and full of curiosity. While taking her to kindergarten, the voice from the back of the van will say, "Mommy, why is the sky blue?" I didn't know kids actually said that! She is a joyful child, so sweet and trusting of those around her. My prayer is she will adjust to her new school in Arizona and speak with confidence in her class among her peers. She is smart girl and can go anywhere in life. The boy, is all boy! He is always in the dirt or mud or climbing on something, but still needs cuddle time with mommy in the mornings. I love his tiny voice and spikey hair, he is the sweet one and will be able to do anything he sets his mind to. Our baby is becoming her own individual, probably out of necessity, or she could be lost in the chaos of our house! She likes to talk and will waive bye-bye when asked (neither of the other kids would). Being my last baby, I relish each baby milestone with great emotion and some tears. She has been such a blessing in our lives, we all love her. God, forgive me for neglecting the reality that I am richly blessed with the gift of healthy children. I dedicate my life to raising them to your glory.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I don't have children yet, but boy am I ready to be a dad! I can somewhat relate with some of the feelings that you're having...they seem like such a joy and a pain at the same time. Like the greatest hug and surprise kick in the stomach (bet you thought I was going to say something else...sinner:))

It's great to hear that you're such a dedicated mother. I'm glad to know you guys and look forward to getting to know you even more!

Please tell Dan thanks for join us tonight and filming. You guys are AWESOME!!!!