Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bountiful Baskets


I just picked up my first produce basket from Bountiful Baskets food co-op. I have to say, I am impressed. All the produce is at or near perfect ripeness and ready to eat.

Here's what's in the picture:
6 ears of corn
1 eggplant
2 bell peppers
1 sandwich bag full of green beans
2 heads of broccoli
7 tomatoes
6 bananas
6 peaches
6 apples
5 plutos
1 basket strawberries
1 cantaloupe
1 bag of green grapes

All for $15... wow. I'll be prepping the food and menu planning today to use all the wonderful fresh fruit and veggies this week. I'm so excited! If you live anywhere in the Phoenix metro valley, I highly recommend getting on board. With quality as good as this, you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

kgreen22 said...

I know, girl! I love it too!

If you're ever in a pinch for pick-up, let me know..I'm happy to get yours.

The bread is FABU!

Love you!
Me

Laura said...

ahem... I know who you are, why are you posting under an "assumed" name?!

Love you too!
L